Files Scanned Cut in Half

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by COSMO26, Aug 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

Files Scanned Cut in Half - Fixed Itself

After two days of 60K files scanned today's shows 118K with more Scan Report Exceptions. I changed nothing but presume all is now well- If I knew how to Delete this Post I would- Original Post was: I recall (maybe late Spring) posts about an Update appearing to have Dramatically Increased the # Files Scanned and my numbrer went from the 40's to 100K, too. With 2.12 my "# Files Scanned" has gone from 120+K to 61K and I note the only Exceptions in the Scan Report are Now just two Spybot S&D Quarantined entries. Prior I had several "Understood Exceptions" AND TWO SETS of the Same Damaged Archive Files (so can't scan); Just before 2.12 I ran a scanreg /fix and I now note that the Duplicate Sets of damaged archive files have disappeared. I set-up to Scan C:\, have the Extension Editor FOR ALL MODULES set to "Scan All Files", and have EVERYTHING in the kitchen sink checked to scan. Do I have an issue or is it possible that the referenced prior Update caused Duplicate Scanning versus a Real Improvement in # of NEW Files Scanned? Many Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.