FastAgain PC Booster

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Powderdog, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Powderdog

Powderdog Registered Member

I can't uninstall FastAgain PC Booster. I don't know whether it is some kind of malware or what but nobody seems to know how to get rid of it. I have found a removal tool that claims to be able to remove it but I'm even suspicious of it. The name of the removal tool is <FastAgain PC Booster Removal Tool>. I guess removing FastAgain requires editing the registry; something I am not comfortable with. Has anybody heard of this removal tool or FastAgain PC Booster?

2. subhrobhandari

subhrobhandari Registered Member

3. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

It's not malware, it looks like it's a rebadged version of Systweak's RegClean Pro. You should be able to remive it via Add/Remove Programs.

If you can't find it listed there, go in your "C:\Program Files (x86)" folder (or "C:\Program Files" and if you go to the Fastagain folder (I'm not sure exactly what it will be named), launch unins000 to manually start the uninstaller.

I'm sure this program will remove it, as the publisher Security Stronghold is a legitimate company - but I would not pay for this, you should be able to remove FastAgain yourself.

4. subhrobhandari

subhrobhandari Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.