FarStone products on sale!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by pvsurfer, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pvsurfer

pvsurfer Registered Member

As interest has been expressed in RestoreIT Pro and other Farstone products, I thought I'd bring this 3-day super-sale to everyone's attention (this is just an FYI - I'm not in any way affiliated with FarStone):
    • VirtualDrive Pro 10: Normally $79.99, FarStone’s best CD/DVD emulator is only $32.00 with a 60% discount, or just $2.00 more than the regular price of GameDrive!
    • RestoreIT Pro 7: Get the total data backup of RestoreIT PLUS hard disk cloning for quick recovery from hard drive failure. Only $24.00 with a coupon, RestoreIT Pro weighs in at about half the regular price of RestoreIT Personal!
    • Virtual Hard Drive Pro: Use unlimited RAM to run applications in memory at 340 times the speed of your hard drive. At $20.00 with a coupon, Virtual Hard Drive Pro costs $10.00 less than the regular price of Virtual Hard Drive Personal.
    • Virtual Drive Network: A 25-user download of VirtualDrive Network, normally $1,199.00, is discounted to $479.60 with a coupon! Check out and check in virtual discs electronically, and monitor their use remotely.
    Please visit our product page to view all FarStone CD emulators, data recovery utilities, and security software. Through Sunday, February 26, 2006, EVERYTHING’S on sale!

2. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

Though I am not interested in those products at this time , I wanted to say thank you . Very nice to point something like that out .
    Thanks surferdude:cool:

3. Ailric

Ailric Guest

Good deal on RestoreIT Pro 7!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.