Failure to activate eset mobile security from google play

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by desvadanya, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desvadanya

desvadanya Registered Member

Keep getting activation errors 503 (cannot contact activation servers, pls check ur connection) Download app from google play. Against better judgement i went ahead n purchased the 1year license which went through n i was billed succesfully. Thats when the nightmare begins.

The page automatically tried to activate n the error came up. As such ever since i bought it, i have yet to even activate the service because of this error. My internet connection is active n ongoing. My galaxy note shows that it is compatible to use this app too. Its pretty annoying n ironic when it comes to payment, the app somehow able to suffer no connection prob but when it comes to performing, it cant even pass the activation. Contacting support is also useless. Keep giving me info to read up. Trust me i went through all these but still no luck. Worse i have the program in my laptop n i love it but i never imagine the mobile version to be so irritating. Im really at my wits end.

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.