Failed to register product. Please try again later.:(

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by boodaddy, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boodaddy

boodaddy Registered Member

Hello,
    I was searching for a good program that would clone my current hard drive in case of future crap outs. The big problem is I have Windows XP X64 bit and I have had so much problems I have had to reinstall windows and reactivate a lot.

When I got my new hard drive windows told me that I ran out of my limit of activations which sucks, I called Microsoft and got a new key and don't want to run out of activation limits again cause this operating system loves to make me cuss and kick things. This program seems like it would clone my whole hard drive and if something happens it would redo everything for me again from my image I make thus not having to reactivate and reinstall everything again.

The big problem is I want to install the demo to check it out and when I go to the screen to enter my registration information it says after i click next.
    "Failed to register product. Please try again later". Do you know what I am doing wrong. I read that this product is cool with XP X64. Any help would be appreciated. I just want to be covered when my computer craps out again.

Thanks for your time,
    Bobby

2. starsfan09

starsfan09 Registered Member

Write down your Key, and keep it put up....so you don't have to call Microsoft everytime you want to Reinstall XP. ;)

As far as the Acronis problem goes, someone will come along and help you with this issue.

3. boodaddy

boodaddy Registered Member

Hello,
    I have the product key on my sticker in the cd case it works fine. The problem is not the cd key it is the activation screen after windows is installed. It said I reached my activation limit. That's why I needed to call the "Devil"....LOL...
    Thanks
    Bobby

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello boodaddy,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

First of all, please open Tools/Internet Options in Internet Explorer, click Lan Settings button on Connections tab, remove the proxy server if there was any and try to install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home once more.

If the problem still persists then please also try temporarily disabling Windows Firewall.

If that does not help either then please use the link that I sent you via Private Message to download and install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home that does not require the online registration.

You can find the detailed instruction on how to use Acronis True Image 9.0 Home in the respective User's Guide.

We also recommend that you take a look at Acronis True Image 9.0 Home FAQ page, Acronis Public Knowledge Base and this article providing the illustrated instructions on Acronis True Image 9.0 Home installation and usage.

If you are satisfied with the work of the free trial version, please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.