Failed to build to bootable media

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MadManX, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadManX

MadManX Registered Member

When i tried to make a bootable media with Acronis Media builder i have the same problem here image pleaseeeee help about that prob. where is this image İCON3.PNG :mad: (and i dont have a İNCD and other something.... )
    the version :Acronis®*True*Image*Home® version 10.0 (build*4,871)

Thanks..

http://www.resimekle.gen.tr/imagehosting/images/JGd28079.jpg

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

When you put the blank cd in the tray, leave the tray open and let the process close it.

3. MadManX

everything same bro... i am tried everything saying in forums about that problem but nothing hapen error still continue..... :'( and problem same when i tried make iso for write to cd i have taken same problem again :( but this time problem İCON4.PNG..........

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  4. MadManX

is anybody have an answer ? :( and i am tried install the software from zero to another computer i have a same problem again

computer 1: epox mainboard Amd sempron 2800 cpu 512 ddr 400 ram XP Pro SP2
    computer 2: Asus MNS mb AMD AM2 dual core cpu 1 gb DDR2 ram XP Pro SP2

can problem depend on the AMD cpus ? i dont know can be ?

5. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Two things to try:
    1. Upgrade to the latest build (4942) of TI 10.
    2. Instead of trying to create the boot cd directly, choose to make the .iso file then use Nero or Roxio to convert that .iso file to the CD.

6. MadManX

i am tried too for make an iso file but this time i have taken same error with message İCON4.PNG. when want to build cd directly with my dvd writer error mesage is İCON3.png in making iso then İCON4.png what is this icons ?

7. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

8. MadManX

9. brasco

brasco Registered Member

I would just like to verify for all of you that the solution that worked for me was the simplest one -- leave the CD drive door open and let TI close it.

My problem was not exactly like the one described but quite similar. This is the error message I got when I tried to burn the recovery CD.

E00040010: Device is busy. (0x40010) Tag = 0x8B7F8138EBD3BEB3

The drive definitely was not busy, that is was not being used by any other program because this was the first , and only, application I had running.

So thank you for the solution!

10. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MadManX,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that we are aware of this issue, moreover it was already fixed. The fix will be included into the next build of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home. We are sorry, but at the moment the exact time-frame for that is not set yet. We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Meanwhile, if the suggestion provided by TeknO in the thread thomasjk mentioned does not help, you could submit a request for technical support with the subject indicating that you want to contact Aleksandr Isakov. Attach the link to this thread along with the information about your purchase of Acronis software (order number, e-mail, serial number, where did you purchase our product, etc.). I will send you the link to download the ISO image of Acronis True Image Bootable CD.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.