Execution Protection

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Eliot Watts, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eliot Watts

Eliot Watts Guest

Do I have to install this every run of the program? I have it set to run at startup and minimiz auto. Will this enable Execution Protection for me every time I boot?

2. DolfTraanberg

DolfTraanberg Registered Member

Hi Eliot and welcome,

Exec Protection is only available for licensed versions of TDS (but one of the most powerful features).
    Once you have licensed your copy, you have to install it only once:

TDS > Execution Protection > Install

hope this answered your question

Dolf

3. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

I paid for it 30 minutes after I downloaded the trial, LOL. I just want to know if the execution protection is active upon reboot if TDS-3 runs at bootup.

4. DolfTraanberg

5. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

Thanks for the quick response. Auto start is now enabled. Goodbye every malicious prog on the face of the earth. I run TDS-3 and NOD32 AV. WOOOOOHOOOOOO. I got SpyBot, Ad Aware, Pest Patrol and Spyware Blaster on the bench just incase, ROFL. I feel so safe using Firebird and not IE with its holes. Warm and fuzzy all over :rolleyes:

6. DolfTraanberg

well, nice to see you're happy.
    Don't forget to sign up at the DiamondCS forum at

http://diamondcs.com.au/forum/

they have also a private section where you may find things you'll really like.

Dolf

7. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

And Eliot, welcome in the TDS family. Once i see you like good stuff, don't forget WormGuard and Port Explorer to be even more complete and feeling fuzzy all over in safety and at the site get the whole free tools area
    --create a folder Console in your C:\ and add that in the path in your autoexec.bat so you can use all those console tools and command line tools released in the free tools area store there and use them all over.
    I had recently a nice exec protection in action when i really thought to run a safe file but it was not and thus blocked and refused to run at all by exec protection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.