Ewido as a Backup

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by WilliamP, Mar 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

I have TDS3 and don't plan to change. First I would like to know if ESS can find trojans that TDS can't? Maybe due to unpackers? If it can, would the two conflict with each other. TDS3 could be shut off to do a ESS scan. Just looking.

2. zorrozorrito

zorrozorrito Guest

My friend, I think you should use it as a backup. I have used in this way and it found two trojans that no other antitrojan found, they are: Trojan.Win32.Fudor and Backdoor Clandestine.
    So thay I suggest you to use it as a backup my friend. This is a good free antitrojan. :D

3. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Hey William,
    I myself have TDS and now Ewido, no problem yes ofcourse I am keeping Ewido as the back up on demand scanner. Ewido is really coming up lets see how it goes

4. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Clandestine is well and truly covered by TDS, over 10 different variants. Just a warning on ANY new scanner, beware of false alarms. You should submit this file to both myself (if you dont mind) and to the Ewido team. I suspect it would be a falsey ;)

5. peter.ewido

peter.ewido former ewido team

ever thought of clandestine being packed/crypted? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.