Ewido 3.5 no more?

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by blueoysterdvp, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueoysterdvp

blueoysterdvp Registered Member

I'm receiving a message "Please download a new set up at www.ewido.net"
    when trying to update 3.5.Is there another server problem or is this the official death of 3.5 ?The updates have been working fine after the problem was fixed until today.If I "HAVE" to upgrade to 7.5 please let me know.It is a shame if I'm going to lose the program I purchased.It fits perfect for my needs.Also if I have to upgrade can I go directly from 3.5 to 7.5?
    Thankyou,
    Duane

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Duane,
    Others will have to address your other questions but I would suggest biting the bullet and updating to 7.5. You should not have a problem going "directly from 3.5 to 7.5" by following the below link found here.

If you are still using version 3.5, click here to receive your new license code

Let us know how it goes,
    Bubba

3. blueoysterdvp

Switched over to 7.5 from 3.5 with no problems so far.I really didn't want to but "bit the bullet" since 3.5 wouldn't accept any updates anymore.It appears 7.5 isn't detecting live365,liveperson,euroclick and other malware that 3.5 was.The other programs I run are picking up the slack that 3.5 was covering.It's too early to judge how much I like the new program and whether I'll renew or not.I didn't need to judge 3.5 when I first tried it,it was an instant hit and purchased it.
    R.I.P. 3.5.....and now a moment of silence.

4. blueoysterdvp

I hate to bump my own topic and reply,but 7.5 is starting to grow on me and I haven't had any problems so far.Thanks for your help Bubba and pushing me forward.
    Duane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.