EULAlyzer 1.2 Released - Analyze license agreements for interesting words/phrases!

Discussion in 'EULAlyzer Forum' started by javacool, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

EULAlyzer 1.2 Released!

Analyze license agreements for interesting words and phrases!

End user license agreements (EULAs) are the bane of most computer users. No one wants to read through pages and pages of boring text, and many people skip reading them altogether. But it can be dangerous not to read license agreements - you might miss important information about software or bundled components, plus you have no idea what you could be agreeing to.

But now there's a way of making that much easier.

EULAlyzer - Making it all easy!

EULAlyzer can analyze license agreements in seconds, and provide a detailed listing of potentially interesting words and phrases. Discover if the software you're about to install displays pop-up ads, transmits personally identifiable information, uses unique identifiers to track you, or much much more.

The Benefits:
    -Discover potentially hidden behavior about the software you're going to install
    -Pick up on things you missed when reading license agreements
    -Keep a saved database of the license agreements you view
    -Instant results - super-fast analysis in just a second

EULAlyzer Personal is free for personal and educational use.

More information and download: http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/eulalyzer.html

Version 1.2 includes improved and enhanced detection of interesting items, enhanced automatic EULA detection in EULA-Watch (which now covers many new types of installers), tweaks and feature additions suggested by users, and various bug fixes and improvements.

Enjoy! :D

-Javacool

P.S. Want active, automatic protection? Help support the development of this program, and check out EULAlyzer Pro!

2. javacool

Hi,

A few other feature / tweak notes (since these were requested by members here):

-You can now use CTRL+A to select the text of a EULA on the "Scan New License Agreement" screen.
    -You can now edit the name of a EULA in your My Saved EULAs database - simply right-click on it and choose "Edit the EULA Name".

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

Re: EULAlyzer 1.2 Released - Analyze license agreements for interesting words/phrases

Sounds great improvement.
    Do i have to uninstall 1.1 first?

4. javacool

Re: EULAlyzer 1.2 Released - Analyze license agreements for interesting words/phrases

You can either install over-the-top, or uninstall before installing the new version - either method should work. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

5. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

Before installing it, i ran 1.1 on your EULA!:D
    And i submitted the document!

New year's good mood:D
    Am i a good disciple?

6. ArgentineGringo

ArgentineGringo Registered Member

I see how to purchase, but I am wanting to update my EULAlyzer Pro 1.1 to 1.2. How can I?

7. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As noted in the post above by the programmer.

8. ArgentineGringo

ArgentineGringo Registered Member

Does that mean that there is no free update to 1.2?

9. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

If I am reading it correctly....it depends when you purchased EULAlyzer Pro....but I'll defer the final answer to the programmer Javacool.

EULAlyzer Pro Features

10. javacool

Hi,

Updating your version of EULAlyzer Pro is as simple as downloading and installing the latest EULAlyzer setup (in this case, 1.2) from the download page: http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/eulalyzerdl.html

EULAlyzer Pro's 1-Year license gives you access to any and all version upgrades within that one year period.

And you won't have to worry about re-entering your key either - EULAlyzer will remember it through the upgrade. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.