EULAlyzer 1.1 Released - Analyze license agreements for interesting words/phrases!

Discussion in 'EULAlyzer Forum' started by javacool, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

EULAlyzer 1.1 Released!

Analyze license agreements for interesting words and phrases!

End user license agreements (EULAs) are the bane of most computer users. No one wants to read through pages and pages of boring text, and many people skip reading them altogether. But it can be dangerous not to read license agreements - you might miss important information about software or bundled components, plus you have no idea what you could be agreeing to.

But now there's a way of making that much easier.

EULAlyzer - Making it all easy!

EULAlyzer can analyze license agreements in seconds, and provide a detailed listing of potentially interesting words and phrases. Discover if the software you're about to install displays pop-up ads, transmits personally identifiable information, uses unique identifiers to track you, or much much more.

The Benefits:
    -Discover potentially hidden behavior about the software you're going to install
    -Pick up on things you missed when reading license agreements
    -Keep a saved database of the license agreements you view
    -Instant results - super-fast analysis in just a second

EULAlyzer Personal is free for personal and educational use.

More information and download: http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/eulalyzer.html

Version 1.1 includes improved and enhanced detection of interesting items, the ability to capture some previously "un-copyable" license agreements, and various bug fixes and improvements.

Enjoy! :D

-Javacool

P.S. Want active, automatic protection? Help support the development of this program, and check out EULAlyzer Pro!

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Please note: If you downloaded EULAlyzer 1.1 before this message was posted, please download it again from one of the official links on http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/eulalyzerdl.html .
    A small issue was identified and corrected.

(You can verify you have the latest version of EULAlyzer by clicking on the "Version 1.1" link at the bottom-left-hand corner of the interface. If it says "Build 125" you need to re-download to get the latest version. The current, latest build is 126.)

All download mirrors should be up-to-date by sometime tomorrow. All sites listed on the official download page have the latest build.

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. CountyRep

CountyRep Guest

Interesting product. Is there a way to include specific things to look for in an agreement. We must check things like venue, recurring costs, unilateral changes to agrements, indemnity language, onsite services, limitations of liability, cost limits, etc.

4. Mattias P

Mattias P Guest

Re: EULAlyzer 1.1 Released - Analyze license agreements for interesting words/phrases

That sounds great! I'm upgrading :)
    Thanks for an awesome application!
    Also, I'd like to suggest putting the changelog in a more prominent place. Maybe it's just me, but I had to do a bit of digging before finding one.

5. Frederick G. Lewis

Frederick G. Lewis Registered Member

I`ve downloaded software,however when I try to scan a document the document disappears behind Eulalyzer window! What gives? I need help! ****@verizon.net

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2006
  6. JonPaulOnLine

JonPaulOnLine Registered Member

I installed today and thanks JC
    for another great product

7. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Looks as if it's great thing to have in your collection. I will pass this on to friends and family who could have really used something like this many times in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.