Ether.exec

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by musicman, Dec 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicman

musicman Registered Member

Gentlemen:
    I need your help!!!!......My OS 98SE and I am on cable. Now I have a dynamic ip which is suppose to change every 4 days according to my ISP. However I am told there is a glitch in Window 98 where it will keep the same ip....everytime I attempt to renew my ip it retains the same one!!!!!
    Now my ISP has advised to to find a software called ether. exe. When my ip is near to expire I should run this software with a spoofed mac address which I can create. The ISP Server would then issue a new ip everytime that I change my mac address......Question is: does anyone know or direct me to this software or a similar one that I can install and perform this function so as I can have a new ip every four dayso_O Would appreciate you help and thanks in advance

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

musicman,

Have a look over here.

regards.

paul

3. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

:) Hi Paul!

Thanks for that link. I have a friend who has a scanner she wants to hookup and now I have what I need. I even found updates to some of my drivers (which are pretty obscure). :cool:

Larry :)

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

My pleasure, Larry ;)

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.