ess v5 scans solitare.exe ...

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by zfactor, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

all the time?? fresh install genuine win 7 x64 disc nothing else installed? almost every time i open it and click stats its sitting on solitare.exe? any thoughts?

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

could you post a screebshot? if you exlude it does it still show or some other file. then remove exclusion

3. stratoc

stratoc Guest

how fresh an install? I was using v5 on 64 bit 7 with no issues, I then reinstalled windows and all hell broke out!, I am still reading through the logs now. I installed v5 again before any other software on default settings, it seemed to be stopping many windows components, WUD, task scheduler, I reinstalled without v5 no problems, I think something seriously needs whitelisting in hips.

4. zfactor

if i exclude it it seems normal again. il have to try to get a screenshot.

this is A FRESH install. the only thing added are drivers and updates so far nothing else

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

ESET's on-access file scanner scans files as they are accessed. Is there a problem with the program starting, or does it take a long time to load, or some other unusual behavior occur?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

6. zfactor

nothing unusual at all opens right up and did so very quickly. however i reinstall windows and all is fine now so im not sure what happened in this case. but there was nothing unusual at all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.