ESS Offer Code

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Relentless, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relentless

Relentless Registered Member

Does anyone know a offer code for discount when purchasing 2 x ESET Smart Security? because money is tight this month and a major antivirus competitor to Eset offers many codes in magazines and its possible to get a 3 user license for 1 year for their security suite for less than £12.

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

ESET pricing is premium - based on the product. You will never get ESET Smart Security for that price I am afraid.

3. Relentless

Relentless Registered Member

Sorry Forgot to mention I am not after ESS for £12 but trying to get an offer code to reduce it slightly from £44.96

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

You would probably have to check with the distributor for your country or a local reseller to find out what promotional discounts, if any, are currently being offered.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

5. jj2me

jj2me Registered Member

More and more, software firms are offering single-user, multiple-computer licenses. Like McAfee and Norton (3 computers), PDF Annotator (any number of computers owned by the single user), Microsoft Office (I think it's three computers).

Premium pricing is fine. But ESET, get with the times. People are beginning to have multiple computers (desktop + laptop is a typical home in richer countries).

I visit this forum occasionally to see if I can give up Norton for Nod32, i.e., to see if ESET has changed their license structure. Not yet. So I'm not yet a buyer (need four licenses for one user, hardly worth what they're charging).

Given the multi-computer licensing practices by the other major Anti-Virus products, I'd have to say that ESET is a ripoff for consumers with more than one computer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.