(ESS) Antispam for other mailclients -when?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by tosbsas, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tosbsas

tosbsas Registered Member

Hey there

can you give us a timeframe when other mailclients will be supported. So far it looks like a ms only thing. Do you need to work on a special version for each and every mail client or is the going to be a more general thing to that??

Ruben

2. tosbsas

any information??

Ruben

3. rothko

rothko Registered Member

i'd like to know the answer to this too, however it's been asked a few times and never received an answer so i wouldnt hold my breath.

i'm running ESS and am testing the anti-spam using Outlook Express and comparing the spam filterting there with that of Thunderbird. Must say that ESS is dealing with the spam more effectively than Thunderbird is at the moment.

For this reason i would like to know whether ESS will be able to integrate with Thunderbird like it can with Outlook Express. Or is it not possible?

thanks

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Maybe in the future. Everything is under development, even cars didn't have all the bells and whistles at the beginning.

5. tosbsas

sounds ok - Thanks for stopping by

Ruben

6. rothko

rothko Registered Member

thanks, just wanted to know whether it would be included in a later beta. it may not be possible to add the same sort of anti-spam options to Thunderbird.

ESS anti-spam is working nicely though on outlook express here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.