ESET NOD32 Installation Problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Ezas1970, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezas1970

Ezas1970 Registered Member

Hello,
    I had previously purchased a package of 4 ESET NOD32 V4 disks. I have been prompted the software license is set to expire. I followed the instructions to load/renew/install the AV software however I do not get a prompt to activate and enter the new code provided. The only options I am presented with are 'Repair' and 'Remove' existing software. Advice?
    Thanks
  2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Remove the old version and install new version. Assuming you are updating from 4 to 5
  3. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

The new code you've been provided...is that a username/password combination or is that a new activation key/serial number?

If username/password, then within the program window, click 'Update', press CTRL+U and type in the new license information. Click OK and click 'Update virus signature database'

If activation key/serial number, go to http://www.eset.com/activate and fill out the form, including your new activation key/serial number. Once you click Submit, you'll get a new username and password. Then follow the steps above to add them to the program.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.