eSet Nod32 falsely blocking our ad delivery domain

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by AfterDownload, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AfterDownload

AfterDownload Registered Member

Hello,

I am Chief Business Officer at AfterDownload, a software focused advertising network. One of our delivery domains was flagged by eSet as Dangerous and I would like to see how we can have this false-positive corrected -
    d.afdads.com.

We work directly with leading public companies like CNET Download.com, Google, Microsoft, as well as many AV companies themselves as our main advertisers (including eSet), whose products we promote. All of these product ads all lead to a landing page and provide descriptions of the product/service. We work very closely to assure our network maintains a high quality of service across the board and we are absolutely against the distribution of malware etc.

We believe the flag was likely done by mistake and would like to know when it could be corrected. I am happy to provide additional information if necessary as well.

As I mentioned, we work closely with most of the leading Anti-virus companies as publishers and advertisers and always operate according to the highest security standards. This situation is causing us and our partners severe damages and we will appreciate any prompt assistance here.

We have already gone through the usual channels at eSet and nobody is answering us, which is unacceptable.

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks,

Tal

Tal Shaked │Chief Business Officer │ AfterDownload

Email: tal@afterdownload.com│ Phone: +972-54-635-0999

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The Wilders' forum is not intended for disputing detections. For more information on how to contact ESET's viruslab, refer to this KB article.
    Having said that, we'll draw this thread to a close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.