ESET Mobile Antivirus for Symbian OS Activation Issues

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by star5, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. star5

star5 Registered Member

I'm trying to activate the Symbian Beta version on a [noparse]Nokia E71 (v200.21.11:cool: [/noparse]
    But I keep getting an activation server error.

Do I have to get a username somewhere? or how does it work?

Thanks in advance.

2. 20legend

20legend Registered Member

BUMP.

Same problem with N95 8Gb fw 30.0.018. Been trying for days to activate but keep getting an activation server error.

Anyone managed to sccessfully activate the app? IF so, would they please be kind enough to share how they did it.

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I could well be an idiot , but I have used EMA on my Windows Mobile 6.1 device and I don't see any reason t have an antivirus on these devices . One must be an idiot to get such a device infected - there are simply no threats for what I am doing .

Anyway , back on topic , the OP mentioned about username . Yes , you need a license (username and password) to use the program .

Once you have the UN/PW you can activate the program . If the online activation (integrated into the program) fails , use this form :
    http://www.eset.com/activate/form.html

This is where you imput or get the information from:
    http://kb.eset.com/library/ESET/KB Team Only/SOLN2210/1.1-ema-activate.png

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I believe you can use a trial license username and password from ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Microsoft Windows to activate the software. You can obtain a trial license from your local ESET office, distributor or reseller.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.