Error when trying to install nod32 smart beta version

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by bimitre, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bimitre

bimitre Registered Member

Dear all, i´m new in this forum and this is my first post. I have a problem trying to install the nod32 smart security beta in mi pc. Previously I had installed a trial version of Nod32 2.7. I uninstall this version from add/remove programs and I restart my pc. Then I ejecute the Nod32 smart beta installer and says that I must Uninstall the previous version of Nod32. So I tried cleaning the windows registry with Regcleaner and Ccleaner. But always says the same error! so I open the regedit and there are a lot of keys for Nod32 and I can´t delete them. Can anyone help me?
    I attach an error screenshot -
    Thanks to all!!

Attached Files:

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You haven't uninstalled your NOD32 properly.

1. Download the trial version again
    Trial version
    Install it again and restart the computer

2. After restart , visit Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs

3. Uninstall NOD32

4. Reboot when prompt

5. After restart , go to C:\Program files and manually delete the folder ESET

6. Uninstall any 3rd party firewalls you may have from Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs

Now try to install your new product . By the way , it is called ESET Smart Security (not what you said) . ESET will have an antivirus product only now called ESET Antivirus :thumb:

3. bimitre

bimitre Registered Member

Thank you very much for the reply!! I Solved the problem installing and uninstalling the Nod32 antivirus.

<-- You was right!! ;)

Regards.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You are welcome !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.