EQSecure V4 Beta, Morc calling Orson, come in Solcroft

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Kees1958, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TVH

TVH Registered Member

What does defence + cover that EqSecure misses?

2. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

Hello EASTER,
    You are right by saying it's a tall order, because in all honesty I doubt that HIPS will ever get so secure and eliminate completely the risk of system and file corruption.:)

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Have to agree Antarctica.

But i like to think that HIPS developers are still in their infancy and there is more improvements to this end that they can offer.

On another note: It seems like the EQS development team is not in any hurry to offer say a beta 2 if they ever do, whatever it is that their up to, will surely bring attention to it again once something is released.

It remains to be seen if they are going to release a Final or if their going to go another Beta sometime.

Either way, i hope they fix the Task Manager crash on XP SP2. I can't get that to work period. Plus the Sandbox feature i'm a little leery of right now untill they offer more information on it's useage.

A right-click "Run Sandboxed" would be a tremendous bonus should they decide to include such a feature for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.