Entering Serial Number information (registering) it does not work

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by jeveux, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeveux

jeveux Registered Member

Hello,

I already sent the message through Priority contact form however for any case I'll duplicate it here.

I've been purchased LnS some time ago, now I've re-installed the Windows and so reinstalled LnS. When I've entered email/serial number initially it did work. However recently I've upgraded the drivers for my ATI card and every time LnS starts (which is upon Windows load), it asks me to enter registration information again and again. However when I am entering my email and serial number, and click "Validate" button, email field's value disappears, s/n field's value stays filled in, but nothing happens. The program does not become registered.

Your advice is highly appreciated.

2. cdr

cdr Registered Member

Jeveux,
    :) I believe you just have to wait until Look 'n' Stop responds to your support request. They will "re-set" your code/serial number and then it will work. At least, I think this is what they need to do. I have had this happen to me in the past when I transferred LnS to a different computer. It took a couple of days to get the new code/serial numbers, if I remember correctly. But don't worry, they will sort it out for you.:D

3. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

I know it may sound silly but check that the email address entered is as far to the left in the field box as is possible.Sometimes its one digit to the right after pasting in, and the behavior you just described happens.
    ellison

4. jeveux

jeveux Registered Member

Thanks for responses.

I really have got the information from them recently and it worked. Cool!

However there is an interesting question then - WHY it was happened? Is LnS related to some ATI drivers, or in general, in which cases he could re-set the serial number? Could somebody from the programmers answer that? Thanks in advance.

I know it may sound silly but check that the email address entered is as far to the left in the field box as is possible - well I am experienced enough to know about it so I was absolutely sure entering my info ;-)

5. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

The 2.05 serial was bound to the hardware (but not supposed to change on graphic driver update). The 2.06 serial is now bound on your email address.

Regards,

Frederic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.