End of the World (a.k.a. more Internet silliness)

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by jayzzz, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

(I got this from my neighbour today. Even though slightly out of date in terms of the world leaders, I got a chuckle out of it.)

God decided to end the life on earth. He also decided to call three leaders to Him and tell them about it.

So, He called to His chambers Bill Clinton, Boris Yeltsin and Bill Gates. After greeting them, He informed them that he had had it with the situation on earth, and was going to destroy it. They were to tell people to prepare for the end, which would be that Friday.

Each returned to his governing board.

Bill Clinton stood before his cabinet and said, "I have some good news, and some bad news. The good news is that there IS a God. The bad news that He is unhappy with earth, and will destroy it on Friday."

Boris Yeltsin stood before his cabinet and said, "I have some bad news and some worse news. The bad news is that there IS a God. The worse news is that He is unhappy with the earth and plans to destroy it this Friday."

Bill Gates stood before his board and said, "I have some great news and some FANTASTIC news. The great news is that God thinks I am one of the three most powerful men in the world. The FANTASTIC news is that we don't have to fix WINDOWS 2000."

Last edited: Jul 21, 2004
  2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Boy, sure got a GOOD Chuckle outta that one! (Think to myself; Where do people find these things )
    Thanks jayzzz, you've made sleep tonight more tolerable...

3. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

I've wondered the same thing more than once. Personally, I find them mostly in my Inbox from friends. As for where they originate, whether found or composed in someone's leisure time that could've been put to better use, I've not a clue. :)

4. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

hi jayzzz
    lol thats a good one! thats my laugh for the day--thanks :D
    Rita

5. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

hehe. funny. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.