emule server list turns grey

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by gepardo, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gepardo

gepardo Registered Member

Hi, first sorry for my english, right now i am doing a hard work trying to write in english. Well this is my problem. I downloaded the emule rules from the official page of LnS, and my emule goes very well in terms of speed: i have a hiID, i download and upload very good. The problems are in the servers list, after a couple of hours conected in emule, the servers -one by one- turns a grey color. I attach this picture to see it:

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV1V_QI0

So, to fix it, i have got to clean the servers list and download it again (4 times at day :mad: )

Anyone can tell me how to avoid it? Thanks

PD: I installed (for a moment) another firewall, and i don´t have the problem, so .... is a problem with LnS.

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

Did you enable the TCP Stateful packet inspection in the advanced options ?
    Or did you associate the rules to Emule application ?

If you did not, don't try that, the problem is linked to something else.
    What does appear in Look 'n' Stop log just after you encounter the issue ?

Thanks,

Frederic

3. gepardo

Hi Frederic and thanks for you help. I never take a look about what appears in the Look 'n' Stop log when i have the servers in gray (it´s a good idea). I will check it when i am back to my house, unfortunatelly today i got to go out of my city for works issues, i think in 10 days i will be back. So, in 10 days i will write a post telling you what appears in the log.

Thanks agains

4. gepardo

Hi Frederic for your help, but i take the easy way, i unistall LNS and installed another firewall, and my emule goes perfect. That´s a pity because LNS is a great firewall but i prefer avoid problems with my emule.

Thanks again

5. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.