Emsisoft and Windows 7 problem

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by varunit, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varunit

varunit Registered Member

Hello friends, I have changed my security setup recently. I now have Emsisoft Anti-malware and Online armor installed.

Now i face a weird problem. The action center of windows 7 reports that it cannot find an antivirus software and as well as an antispyware program. The action center seems to be fine for a few minutes after boot up of windows.. Then it shows the action center that there are 2 issues to be fixed.. o_O

Please help me out guys...

2. Rules

Rules Registered Member

3. varunit

I have now removed Online Armor and now facing the same problem again...

4. guest

guest Guest

turn off-on the file shield of EAM, it will make the AC alert disappear

5. varunit

I have adjusted my security setup a little bit. Replaced Online Armor with Comodo and started liking it. Moreover the problem of action center seems is also gone now.. Thanks a lot guys :)

6. shadek

shadek Registered Member

The problem with EAM and Windows Security Center has been there through all versions. They can't seem to get it fixed. They've claimed they fixed it in several changelogs but never does get it fixed in the end.

7. 1chaoticadult

1chaoticadult Registered Member

It depends on a person's setup and pc from what I gathered. I have had it work perfect thoughout EAM 6 Beta but always had issues with EAM 5.1 on my laptop. But when I tried in a VM I had this issue with both versions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.