Email Notification in TI 9.1 build 3694

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jabouley, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabouley

jabouley Registered Member

Couple of questions:
    1. Can TI 9.1 send notifications to more than one address?
    2. Does the notification support ISP's where they require SSL? I have not been able to send a notification using att.net. They have two sets of instructions... one for dial-up and one for broadband. Unfortunately, the broadband requires SSL while the dial-up does not. When I try using the dial-up server while on broadband it fails since they can tell that the sending user is not on dial-up.

Any ideas/solutions?

2. jabouley

jabouley Registered Member

Anyone care to comment? I am reposting as a search of my username does not show this message? o_O

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jabouley,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

In the current moment Acronis True Image Enterprise Server doesn't have the option to send a notification to several e-mail addresses. We will certainly implement it in the near future.

We also regret to inform you that we don't support SSL protocol. We have a special wish-list thread and you are welcome to post here everything you wish to have in our software. We will certainly consider all your wishes.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.