EAV 4.2 Tutorial by Blackspear coming?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by wolfwatcher, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfwatcher

wolfwatcher Registered Member

Not much chance for us common folks to get nod 32 installed and configured correctly without one.

Real shame it takes a PhD in computer science and several years of experience to install this program. Seems like the forum has weeded out all us regular folk and all that is left is the moderators, super users and professional/experienced IT people.

I read Blackspear's 3.0 tutorial and pretty much followed most of it although there were some fields that were filled in that I did not see where we had previously done it. Maybe you just had to be there.

Blackspear has gone above and beyond with all his work on this forum and his tutorials and files. But it has been 3 years and a week since his last one.

If anybody knows how to get this thing installed and configured properly by someone who does not have a clue as to what most settings are asking for input on and which answer to check when there are multiple choice answers, I would like to hear from you.

Thanks in advance, Chris.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I, for one, don't think that downloading an msi installer from the website, running it and entering your username and password is a rocket science ;) It's as simple as it gets, no additional adjustments are required and default settings are best for 99,9% of users.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.