E00070020 Error solved by Acronis

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Wizit, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizit

Wizit Registered Member

Hello All

I posted in this Forum late 2007 about getting this error when I tried to validate my image file.

I finally emailled Acronis Support directly and they were excellent. Almost every 2-3 days for a number of weeks, we emailled back and forth. Acronis provided various bootCD images to try while I provided relevant feedback.

My problems, apart from the error were that the bootCD did not always recognise either my external USB drive or my internal SATA drive. When it did see my USB drive, access was extremely slow.

In the end, the only thing that worked was when Acronis told me to create a BART PE boot CD with an Acronis plug-in which they provided. Now everything works perfectly with no errors. For SATA support, I did have to download the MassStorage Driver Pack DriverPacks_BartPE_Plugin.exe, following the instructions on the www for installation instructions.

If you are getting this error, email Acronis and ask about the Bart PE boot CD.

This was the answer I needed.

Thanks
    Wizit

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Ahhhh .... even Acronis is now recommending the BartPE with their plug-in to fix certain problems of drives not being recognized.

The regular forum members have been doing so for years. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.