E000101F4: Application module error

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by kgrimes, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgrimes

kgrimes Registered Member

When I launch TrueImage.exe Server, it gives the error: "E000101F4: Application module error" & "Cannot find the necessary Acronis Trueimage modules. Please reinstall Acronis True Image Server". I have tried to uninstall and reinstall with the same results. This is a Dell PowerEdge 2900 running Windows 2003 Server RC1, fully patched. The RAID card is a Dell PERC 5/i. I have dozens of other servers running Acronis, this is the only one I am having problems with. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello kgrimes,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

First of all, please make sure you use the latest build (3854) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Please also be aware that in case of using Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server you should also update all components including Acronis Agents, Acronis Management Console, Acronis Backup and Group Servers, Acronis Universal Restore as it is obligatory for all components to be of the same build in order to interact correctly. Also it is recommended to create new Bootable Rescue CD after installing the update.

Please also download the latest version of Acronis drivers, unpack the archive, install unpacked MSI package and see if the problem persists.

If the issue persists, please do the following:

- Replace C:\WINDOWS\system32\snapapi.dll with the one from the downloaded SnapAPI archive;

- Reproduce the issue and collect the log file;

- Get the log file without closing any application windows (including the error message windows if there are any). The log file will be created at C:\ . The name of the log file will be snapapi [date-time].log

Please make a screen shot of the Device Tree application the way described in this previous post of mine and create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.