E mail attachments problems!!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by hankach, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hankach

hankach Registered Member

Dear Messrs,

I am using win 2000 and oulook express 6 .I downloaded recently IE 6 SP1 (service pack) ,also I downloaded spybot, spyblaster,adaware,hijack to eliminate some other problems , and since then i could not attach files to my e mails i can send any text but cant add any attachments, even if i try using any webmail, it wont finish uploading until displays an error on the page . All the other thing in my computer is working fine. Any one can provide help please, could i remove the SP1 from control panel or is it a risk to lose other components of outlook express? my ISP has no problem i tried moving the connection on other pc and everything was ok .
    I tried to disable NAV for outgoing mail, nothing happened, cause the NAV scan takes too much time and block at a certain moment
    I appreciate very much your help !!

Milion thanks to you .
    Desperately, :'(
    Hankach

2. eisefr

eisefr Registered Member

3. eisefr

eisefr Registered Member

A thought..

maybe your attachment is too big? Your provider may has a limitation for the size of a attachment?

And...
    Did you check the logfile of your mailclient? THeir is maybe a error message which brings you closer to solve the problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.