driving me insane

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by maddawgz, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

Hello there im using First Defence ISR i scanned with system restore on and off no viruses but as soon as i make a snapshot when it gets to restore volume? backing it up up pops the AV !! WTFo_O... im thinking shuld i make a snapshot with system restore turned off..im at a loss here perhaps my av duznt like First Defence ISR o_O since IRS is a system restore type utilite perhaps im better of just leaving my xp system restore turned off..I dont think the program likes backing up restore stuff cuz i have no virus thats 4 sure..strange??i am going to try and create a snapshot now with restore turned off should be interesting MD :doubt:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2005
  2. TrBot

TrBot Registered Member

True. At least while you sort your system out :)

Is your AV updated?

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Like I suggested in the other thread you started about this problem you are going to have to stop sysrestore and reboot to get rid of all of your restore points and then reboot and start sysrestore again. and if you are getting the notification that it is still there then it is somewhere on your comp and it is being saved back to sysrestore.

please reply to this problem to the other thread you already have running on this problem here . This one is closed.

bigc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.