Drive Cleanser 6 needs updating badly

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by lordbeau, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordbeau

lordbeau Registered Member

Drive Cleanser 6 Build 412 (which costs $45) is still full of the little bugs which have been cleaned up in the version of Drive Cleanser which comes free with Privacy Expert 9.

I refer to inconsistent mouse support plus problems when neither mouse nor keyboard seem to work on occasions, plus one or two unfortunate spelling errors. They have all been cleaned up in the Demo for PE9 so I wonder when these will be transferred across to the stand-alone version of Drive Cleanser 6? Maybe users of DC6 could download an .iso file of Drive Cleanser or perhaps be invited to use PE9 instead? We are all loyal followers of Acronis and have chosen your product above all others (I use True Image as well) so perhaps you would consider helping us out here.

Many thanks and greetings from London.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello lordbeau,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Software.

I have forwarded your request to our Development Team. They will certainly consider it. I'll let you know the results as soon as they are available.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.