Do I need to create a separate boot disc for each PC

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by samhoods, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samhoods

samhoods Registered Member

I am using Acronis True Image Personal 8, and am just wondering whether I need to create a separate boot disc for each PC, my 2 desktops and a laptop, or can I just make one disc and use it for all 3.

2. TheWeaz

TheWeaz Registered Member

Boot CDs are not PC specific.

3. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hi samhoods,

Just bear in mind that this is the Official Acronis True Image Forum and the software End User Licence infers that you need to own one copy of True Image (or licence) for each computer that the program, including the boot rescue CD, will be used on :cool:.

Regards

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello samhoods,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

In addition to what TheWeaz and Menorcaman have said, I would also like to mention that the Personal version of Acronis True Image 8.0 has a limited capabilities and not being updated. I would therefore recommend you to visit Acronis online store to purchase the upgrade to the full version of Acronis True Image 9.0 for only $29.99. Please be aware that since you own only one copy of Acronis True Image 8.0 Personal you should purchase one upgrade license and two full licenses of Acronis True Image 9.0 in order to install\use the software (including Bootable Rescue CD) on all three machines.

Prior to purchasing the upgrade, we recommend you to download and install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 to see how the software works on your computer(s).

You can find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis True Image 9.0 in the respective User's Guide.

You may also find Acronis True Image 9.0 FAQ page helpful.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

5. samhoods

samhoods Registered Member

Sorry, didn't realize. I'm now using Roxio Backup my PC for other two pc's!! If this doesn't work may consider upgrading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.