Do I have to upgrade PG?

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by captcool, Oct 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captcool

captcool Guest

I have the free version of Process Guard and was wondering if I buy the full version do I have to redownload the program to have the full version or is there a way within the free version to activate it by perhaps putting in an activation code?

I may not want the newest version 3 right away and may want to use the older version, just for a time, while the bugs are being worked out in the v3.

Yes, yes, I know it's been tested, but there still could be some unknown conflicts in the latest version 3 and I would rather wait a while before I upgrade to it. Thanks.

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi captcool

I would say you definitely want to go with Version 3.0. It is far more stable, offers more robust protection and is much easier to configure. Having worked with all versions since 1.0 I can tell you this is by far the best.

Pete

3. Bowserman

Bowserman Infrequent Poster

There will be a new Free ProcessGuard 3 version available when the v3 FINAL is released on the 1st of November. With the new free version you can trial it and see if you like it :). If you like it you can then purchase it and you will get your key from DCS. Then all you do is simply enter the key into ProcessGuard to unlock it, and you will then have the full version. Be sure to read the v2 > v3 upgrade notes when it is released ;).

There will be the new ProcessGuard Free version to trial so that you can determine if there are actually any conflicts with your system.....though I HIGHLY doubt it.

With the new easy to use Enhanced Learning Mode you should be fine....it really is a breeze to use :D.

Best regards,
    Jade.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.