Disable just 1 program from activation ?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by stevvie, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevvie

stevvie Registered Member

Is tehre a way to disable just 1 program from the pllication filtering list ?
    I can do this with ESET's Smart Security but can't find the option in look'n'stop.
    I ask this as the combination newer builds of minefield (firefox 3.7 Alpha/Beta) and look'n'stop LOK UP the PC. I have to restart the PC and then remove and re add minefield MANUALLY.

Thanks

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Yes, if you click on the green check mark to the left of the application, this disable the rule and you will be prompted again, if the application connects.
    Why disabling the rule helps ?

Frederic

3. stevvie

stevvie Registered Member

Thats NOT what I meant. I want Look'n'stop to NEVER ask me if this program is allowed to connect and ALWAYS let it connect when it changes, As between look'n'stop and firefox beta it hangs the whole screen when it updates. No in ESET Smart Security has the ability to add programs to a list that are not checked if they are changed.

I don't want to be asked about firefox.exe EVER when it changes, As at the moment I have to remove it from the list and add it manually from the programs folder EVERY time I update it.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  4. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

No need to CRY.
    It was not obvious (at least to me) that the problem was related to an application change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.