Deleted Spyware Blaster Registries!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Phosphorolizer, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phosphorolizer

Phosphorolizer Registered Member

Mar 30, 2005
    Scottsdale, AZ
    I have installed Spyware Blaster V 3.3 on both my desktop and laptop computers. The desktop was a successful install, however, the attempt on my laptop was unsuccessful. :(

On the laptop I Installed Spyware Blaster V3.3, and foolishly decided to delete all the registries from V3.2. (I don't recall if I deleted the V3.2 registries before or after installing V3.3). Unfortunately, I received the "Error Connecting to Update Server" message. (It also states, "... the update information file may have also gotten corrupted during download.") I am almost certain that this error is a function of my deleting of the registries, because the update function works perfectly fine on my desktop (which I did not delete registries).

I also tried re-installing V3.2, then un-installing it and re-installing V3.3. But, to no avail.

I also tried checking the "Use Alternative Downlowd Method" under the Options tab.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Please Help,

Last edited: Mar 30, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.