Cyberhawk Support

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Cyberhawk Support, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyberhawk Support

Cyberhawk Support Registered Member

Regarding our forum participation and support issues, we acknowledge that discussion about our product is at a stage where Cyberhawk support issues are being answered here quite often. From now on Cyberhawk Support will continue to answer all questions or concerns about our product; however we ask that you direct any such inquiries to us only through our online support site http://www.novatix.com/support. We ask this out of respect to the folks at Wilders and their forum rules and guidelines. We’ll continue to participate here when we can regarding general Cyberhawk issues and to announce any new releases.

Thank you all for all your feedback, good and bad. We do value it greatly and we’ve already implemented many of your suggestions. I know we sometimes disagree on techniques for catching malware, however I think we are all on the same side.

Novatix team.

2. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

Very nice.
    Also very nice. :)

From personal experience I know that response to issues is quick.
    Unless PW or the mods object, until CH has a forum, the 'multiplier effect' of posting in a forum here, particularly wrt to some of the picky experienced and demanding users, helps spread info, issues, bugs, solutions, observations, and response times to many of us at once. You may have 1000 issues raised by ticket and 'we' might never know.

Yours was a gracious post. I hope we can continue along here until you geta forum going. :thumb:

3. Rivalen

Rivalen Registered Member

A supportforum is a must - and really soon.

Best Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.