Cryptographically secure forum

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by n33m3rz, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n33m3rz

n33m3rz Registered Member

I had a thread on this subject before, but it is quite cluttered as I often brainstormed by creating posts. I think the thread is confusing at this point because the basic concepts of the system often changed. This is essentially the final blueprint I plan to make on the subject. I hope it is not considered poor form to have created two threads to the same subject.

If anyone wishes to leave feedback it would be greatly appreciated, but I understand that it is a lengthy blueprint and many don't have the time to read it.

If anyone has any questions or needs clarifications on anything, please feel free to ask. Also, feel free to share this blueprint with whoever you like and do whatever you like with it.

As far as actual progress in programming, there has been quite a bit. We have a custom made Feige-Fiat-Shamir module made and much progress has been made working on a Fortuna implementation. We still have a lot of work to do, but are satisfied with the progress.

Here is a link to the blueprint (PDF): http://www.evilshare.com/a452837c-8b7e-102c-8cae-0030489aabc6

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.