Could SpywareBlaster be my problem?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Engsetter, Nov 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Engsetter

Engsetter Registered Member

Hello; I have a problem with my browser. I’m using Internet Explorer and I continue to get errors on certain pages.
    They seem to be java script type errors (I think). Example: I cannot click a “next” button to go to the next page, nothing happens, there is an “error on the page”. So anyway I was wondering if SpywareBlaster might have anything to do with this problem.
    If not, any ideas? Thank You.

2. *Ari*

*Ari* Registered Member

Engsetter,

You might better disable error messages of your netbrowser,
    Launch the browser, on tool bar: "Tools"- "Internet properties", there´s a tab which gives you multiple options to configure your net browsing. As well you find internet properties on control panel.

Ari

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

SpywareBlaster would not (and could not) cause that problem. :)

The suggestion posted by Krusty might be a good first step to recitifying your problem.

Regards,

-Javacool

4. big k

big k Registered Member

I WOULD DISAGREE. I HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM, WHICH DOES SEEM TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY SPYWAREBLASTER. AFTER INSTALLING 3.1, MANY LINKS IN INTERNET EXPLORER WOULD NO LONGER WORK, INCLUDING JAVASCRIPT AND LINKS FROM MSN.COM, MY HOME PAGE. I TRIED UNCHECKING THE MSN TAB IN S.B., BUT IT HAD NO EFFECT. THIS APPEARS TO BE ONLY AN I.E. PROBLEM SINCE NETSCAPE 7.1 WORKED FINE. I HAVE JUST UNINSTALLED SPYWAREBLASTER AND I.E. IS WORKING PROPERLY AGAIN!! I WOULD LIKE TO REINSTALL THE PROGRAM IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT CAUSED THE PROBLEM AND HOW TO FIX IT. THANK YOU

Last edited: Apr 19, 2004
  5. Bansheebob

Bansheebob Registered Member

Hello,
    Just installed the latest SB. I'm getting the same problem as listed above with the JAVAScript buttons.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2004
  6. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

7. Bansheebob

Bansheebob Registered Member

Problem Solved! :D Easy FIX.... I Reinstalled JAVA!!!! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.