Corrupt Image but still able to explore?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rubber Ducky, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky Guest

I success fully created an image of my primary drive, which was 2 partitions on it (C and E) I can explore the images perfectly, but when I verify the image, it claims it is corrupt. Why is this? I can open files and what not perfectly....So is the image really corrupt? Or?>

2. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Where is the image stored that you are verifying? Is it on an external USB2 drive or on one of the partitions of the internal drive or on a DVD disk...o_O?

3. Zed

Zed Guest

I just found out that I have the same problem. I took an image of the primary hard drive with two partitions, and saved it onto a second hard drive. With normal compression, the resulting file is about 50GB. I can explore the image just fine, but the image verification says it's corrupt.

4. Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky Guest

hmm.....strange...I used MAX compression.....so what do we do?

5. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

What build are you using?

6. Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky Guest

Build 786

7. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

Another user has a similar problem but is using the latest 889 build, see:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=87875

I assume you've used TI successfully in the past (since you've got an old build I don't imagine you're trialling it) so has anything happened to change your computer configuration? TI can sometimes have problems with some hardware and drivers.

You might consider upgrading to the latest build (or, given the issue in the above thread, perhaps build 826) and see if you still get a problem.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.