Corporate version?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Jeff, Nov 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff

Jeff Guest

Some time ago, (maybe a year, by now) we discussed the possibility of a "corporate version" of SpywareBlaster that would generate .reg file that could be added to logon scripts.

Someone suggested http://www.spywareguide.com/blockfile.php, and I'm using that now for several clients, but it is a much less comprehensive list (not to mention UI!) than SB.

I'm still interested in a corporate version of SB...any chance of that happening?

2. Jeff

Jeff Guest

Well, I guess not.

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

My apologies for the late reply - it's been very busy around here. :)

There is indeed a chance of a network version of SB being released - when I have more details available I'll be sure to post them. :cool:

Best regards,

-Javacool

4. markmanxp

markmanxp Guest

Hi there!

I was wondering if any more news was available on a corporate edition of this great utility! We have 20,000 plus customer's that need this!

5. saxjazman9

saxjazman9 Registered Member

I agree, I work with several universities, and I know how much those college kids love to click on stuff, makes RESNET techs jobs a nightmare... a corporate version would be FINOMINAL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.