CookieSafe... it's been nice knowin ya

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by luciddream, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luciddream

luciddream Registered Member

Development has stopped for this once great add-on. I can hear Taps being played in the background right now...

It seems that someone has decided to continue to develop CSLite, thankfully, one "wantora". Thank you very much, wantora. This thumb's for you: :thumb:

2. chrisretusn

chrisretusn Registered Member

3. tlu

tlu Guest

So do I - it's really good. A potential alternative might be CookieFast which I haven't tried yet, though.

Regarding CSLite: The respective AMO site says:

4. luciddream

luciddream Registered Member

Yeah, I meant that it was removed altogether by the author now. I realize development had stopped long ago, but it was still a good add-on. It didn't really need any further development.

If you look for "CS Lite" (with a space in there) you'll see that someone else has picked up development for the Lite version. That's what I'm using right now, and it works great here on FF 3.6.22

5. tlu

tlu Guest

Oh, thanks - I found it! I had used the old version in the past and found Cookie Monster easier to handle.

6. chrisretusn

chrisretusn Registered Member

I miss CookieSafe, I used it for as long as I could, then went searching and settled on Cookie Monster as the replacement.

Thanks for that link, that a new one on me. I may have to give it a try as well.

7. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.