configurations for spywareblaster (wut should i do)

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by onesikgypo, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onesikgypo

onesikgypo Registered Member

hey people, i jus recently got spywareblaster and i need 2 ask u guys how i should set it up for the best possible way i clicked the "enable all protection", updated and made sure intenet explorer boxes were all ticked (as well as the others) is there anything else i can do.

P.s wut does the "snapshot" do

PPS. do i need 2 keep spywareblaster open for me 2 b protected against spywareo_O

PPPS. are there any other useful programs i could get, i really dun want spyware on my comp after the damage it has already done.

Thanx in advanced

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

"is there anything else i can do."
    Yeah....be cautious where you surf, what you download and attempt to keep your Security Updates current.

"P.s wut does the "snapshot" do"

"General Description:
    SpywareBlaster System Snapshot creates an "image" of various browser and system settings. Should your computer ever become infected with spyware, running System Snapshot could help remove many, if not all, components of the infection. System Snapshot can also reverse the changes of many browser hijackers.

(NOTE: It is highly recommended that you run a dedicated spyware cleaner like Spybot S & D or Ad-Aware before running System Snapshot - if your spyware cleaner detects nothing, System Snapshot is a second step. It can also be used to restore entries that many spyware cleaners do not cover, and to reset browser settings to their previous state.) "

"do i need 2 keep spywareblaster open for me 2 b protected against spywareo_O"
    Nope....once you enable the level of protection you want, the items are merged into the registry and at that time you can exit the program. The only times you need to get back into the program is to check for updates or modify the protection you desire.

"PPPS. are there any other useful programs i could get"

Suggest you take a look at the below thread where you'll find good suggestions on recommended software.

This thread---> Why did I get infected in the first place

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.