computer dead

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by KJ*&t^hfd$@@eD, Aug 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My computer died and I have to take it in to get worked on. I think windows needs to be reinstalled. I never backed up anything . MY question is.. I just bought process guard , tds, and port explorer will I be able to redownload these again?

2. Devinco

Devinco Registered Member

KJ*&t^hfd$@@eD,

It depends on how damaged your hard drive was (if at all). If the HD wasn't damaged and just windows was messed up, then you still may have the original email that DiamondCS sent you with the keyfile attachment. That email will also have the login info you need to download TDS and the others. Maybe you won't even need to download them again, just install them. If all is gone, then email support (at) diamondcs.com.au and tell them what is going on. Get the computer running first.

3. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Yes no problems with requesting new keyfiles. If you ever need them and you have changed email address however, please let us know which email you used at the time of purchase

4. Thanks to both of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.