Comment regarding TrueImage

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by PhantomVette, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhantomVette

PhantomVette Registered Member

I work in IT and have used other backup products for years. I purchased TI8 based upon the glowing responses that I read regarding the product. I have not been disappointed. Acronis has given me a free upgrade to TI9. I used it and found it unacceptable. I am now happily using TI8.

Let me assure you that other backup products have problems. I hate problems but realize that anything new has bugs and TI9 is new. I fault the other backup products that are not new that still have problems. I praise a company that offers a forum of this nature and actually replies to problems stated within it. I also praise a company that asks for improvement suggestions for their products. I suggest that anything new, like TI9, be used with caution until you find that it works reliably in your application.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello PhantomVette,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you've experienced with our product, the 9th version of Acronis True Image really contains errors, but we are constantly fixing them and updating the product. We may suggest you downloading the latest build of Acronis True Image 9.0, perhaps the problems you had with the product before are fixed there.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexander Fedotov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.