Command Line usage or shortcuts for Eulalyzer?

Discussion in 'EULAlyzer Forum' started by win7guru, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. win7guru

win7guru Guest

Can I use the command line to startup Eulalyzer 2.0? Is this possible, because I am trying to automate the task of opening Eulalyzer and clicking on the capture option every time that a window matches a specific regular expression.

For example:

If a window says License Agreement, or EULA, or something that resembles on of those, Eulalyzer 2.0 will automatically initiate the capture tool, find the window that matches the expression, and process it.

I know this is possible, as long as the Eulalyzer program has a keyboard shortcut or optional command line arguments to start in the capture mode.

If this option exists, please let me know, as it would significantly decrease the time it takes to save EULA's and other license agreements.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Command-line support is not available at the moment, but it's a great suggestion for a future release. :)

(Also, if you're looking to automate capturing and scanning of license agreements, EULAlyzer Pro can already do that with its EULA-Watch feature. :cool:)

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

3. win7guru

win7guru Guest

Awesome, I am glad to hear that there will be future releases. I was wondering if you had a public roadmap of where you are planning to take this software, because it is a tremendous concept and application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.