COGNiTiViTY PC Repair Disk 6.1.1.9

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by iNK_RABBiT, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNK_RABBiT

iNK_RABBiT Registered Member

This is a program I have created on my own, it is mainly a gui but the important part is the guts inside. I always disliked using a thumbdrive to store all my tools for fixing computers on the go, so I came up with this. Everything is sorted to the best of my ability, some things might fit into a different category then were they are now but nothing it too out of place. 99% of the programs in this tool are freeware, the other 1% are trials or programs that need a serial number. I have only included the non free software because I feel that they are very very useful when diagnosing computer problems. There is NO pirated content in this tool, and there are NO backdoors. The tool connects to my website and checks a plaintext file which contains a version number, if there is a higher version number on the website, the tool will report it with a small message box. It is up to the user to visit my forum to download the update. I built this in autoplaymediastudio, mainly because I never learned to program with a real language nor do I have any interest to, all I needed was a container for all my favorite tools and this is what I came up with.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7610/24830497.png

-http://cognitivity.org/f45/cognitivity-pc-repair-disk-6-1-1-9-a-204/-

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
  2. atomomega

atomomega Registered Member

Thanks. Will give it a try over the weekend. :thumb:

3. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

sounds interesting;)

4. ruinebabine

ruinebabine Registered Member

Could we have a list of those programs of your choice?

I checked on your own forum and found no more than the same post you made here and on some other public forums...
    Have you a site other than your forum?

5. PJC

PJC Very Frequent Poster

Is there a List of the Tools included in the COGNiTiViTY PC Repair Disk ?

6. iNK_RABBiT

Every program is as important as the next, i have no favorites i just use what i need when the situation calls for it.

Next update i will include an .md5 file for all programs.
    I posted it to some other sites because I want people to know about it and use it, just like hirens boot cd or the many other pc repair disks. mine does not boot up but contains iso files of boot disks, it is up to the technician to burn boot disks himself, maybe in the future i will integrate a bootable av scanner (like avira's repair disk) into the disk itself.

My forum is all i have, it is fairly new but i have ALOT of experience with running a forum, i did not throw it on a host and call i a day, i have spent hours and hours configuring the forum and posting original content and inviting people to join and create threads. atm I am learning the ropes of SEO and am doing quite a good job of it.

I will include this in the next update.

7. iNK_RABBiT

8. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

Wow, just wow! I checked out your website. How do you find time for all of that? I'm retired with lots of time but limited skills and can't begin to imagine what you have been doing! Same with Shane, the creator of CleanMem. You "youngsters" are amazing!

9. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

Cool...:D

10. iNK_RABBiT

I am an 18 year old kid with lots of time on my hands, I fix computers for people freelance, it makes some good money but not a steady income.

Right now I am just working on my forum, trying to gain more members. More members = better discussions.

Please spread the word about my repair disk as much as you can, I want it to help alot of people.

Too bad virustotal doesn't have a forum I could post this on, their little malware review community has alot of members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.