cNet downloader screws norton internet security on XP pro

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by kitty, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty

kitty Registered Member

Just downloaded spyware blaster from cNET and went thru a few steps...then seconds later my computer restarted, got to the login screen then restarted again b4 i could login, restarted properly...i went back into spyblaster and went to do a search for upddates and my computer immediately switched itself off and the power button became unusable..so i took out the plug and left it for 10mins then tried again and it still wouldn't turn on..i solved it by taking the power cable out of the tower and the socket then pluggin em back...my computer started properly but spyware blaater now had an internal error and wouldn't start and when i loaded norton antivirus it said i would have to uninstall and reinstall it.....arse....sort it out javacool

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Since there is a big difference between Spywareblaster....and a very questionable program called Spyblaster....Please provide the link to the Cnet download of this program to remove all doubt that you have the actual Spywareblaster program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.