Clients not updating through ERAC, but update manually

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by stylishjm, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stylishjm

stylishjm Registered Member

Hello,

I'm having an issue where clients do not update when a update task is pushed through to them, yet they update manually (and appear as updated in ERAC).

The clients are connected via VPN and all the relevant inbound/outbound port rules are set up on the VPN Router.

They were running fine for over a year, then suddenly they stopped updating!

Im thinking maybe something is being blocked. Do tasks such as update now go through their own port? An on demand scan task worked almost instantly with all 400 clients reporting back the scan details after an hour.

Any ideas?

2. stylishjm

stylishjm Registered Member

I have one Endpoint client installed locally on the ERAS server.
    I can manually update the client, and it reports back to ERAS, however as previously mentioned, when I try to push out a single update task to this local client, nothing happens. It is running the same configuration as the other clients connected via VPN

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Check the ESET Event log for possible errors after you push an update task and a client connects back to ERAS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.