Cipher Media

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Rick Pope, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Pope

Rick Pope Guest

Just wanted to say congratulations on an OUTSTANDING range of VERY useful software.

Im so impressed, as a struggling developer myself - I'd be very happy to offer my services FREE to help you promote your product range.

I'd be willing to develop some kind of interactive on-board help tutorials for your new users or even some nice " freebies " like CD players or clocks or screensavers or whatever with your company logo on them that visitors can download and use - and if they follow the link I place on these items, they can come right back to your site to get either update information on new products or simply contact the forum and leave a thread or just browse.

I do this because I see some real genius in the way you build your products -stable as a rock, - yet EASY to use and understand.

Well, the ball is in your court guys.

if you want to contact me feel free to do so at the following address:

rick_pope@iprimus.com.au

Once again congratulations! - well done guys!

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Rick,

What or who is Cipher Media....if I may ask ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.