checking old license keys?

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by acr1965, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

EDIT- nevermind- I found it
    BUT- the key verification says one key is for Prevx 1 for 365 days and the other is for Prevx2 for 365 days. Will these work for Prevx 3?

Is there some place to check if some old Prevx keys are still good short of installing the product? Like in Tarnak's post I noticed an old winning from the CastleCop's giveaway. Not sure if the keys were ever activated or not, though.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  2. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

3. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

Yes, thanks. That's what I found too. I guess I could just install and give it a go. Right now I have Nod32, MBAM Pro and Online Armor Premium on my desktop. Maybe adding Prevx would be too much? We will see I guess.

On the laptop I have OA and MBAM Pro- maybe just add safe online and insert the key on it? I have HitMan Pro and SAS for on demand scans. Or I could add the free ad-aware plus which will be given away on March 26th- or VIPRE av- or even Norton av.

Which would be recommended for the laptop?
    1. Prevx w/ safe online; MBAM Pro and Online Armor
    2. Prevx w/ safe online; MBAM Pro and Online Armor plus Norton av
    3. Prevx w/ safe online; MBAM Pro and Online Armor plus VIPRE
    4. Prevx w/ safe online; MBAM Pro and Online Armor plus Ad-Aware Plus
    5. One of the above without safe online? (pick)
    6. Ditch Online Armor and go with VIPRE Premium and MBAM and Prevx w/ safe online?

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.